3.11.2012

Okay, okay...

I've been reminded by many of you that I did not post a picture of the outside of the house. Well...here she is.

Most of you probably have already seen it on FB. It is my fav pic of the house.

Here are some other outside deets.


We got a fire pit a few weekends ago and have really enjoyed sitting outside watching the fire. Dustin is a pyro, so he loves it - can't hardly get the boy inside. We've got a lot of things on our to-do list around here for both the inside and outside of the house. We scooped poop (or Dustin scooped poop), picked up fallen branches, and pulled weeds last weekend - lots of weeds, and plan on building a flower bed around the part of the yard that backs up to the carport.

Kind of a random post I know, but just wanted to get this picture up. We've been busy lately, just not very busy taking pictures. Matt and Jessica came to visit us last weekend, I went to NWAFW with Hayley, we celebrated Mimi and Papa's 69th wedding anniversary and Braelyn's 2nd birthday, and Mom, Tiff, and I ran in a 5K yesterday. I promised to get better at posts and pictures didn't I? Hmmph. Sorry to disappoint!!

No comments: