2.17.2012

Living Room and Master

The living room is what you walk into when you come into the house. It isn't exactly the way I want it yet. It still needs some curtains (maybe sheer olively green to pull the olive green from the rug, but keep it light and airy), pillows with some color, and another end table. Plus we still have to conceal the cords from the TV. And I've got the same light fixture dilemma in the living room. Embrace the historical aspect of the lighting or out with the old and in with the new?



Rudy is leading the way to the master loft.
New carpet was on the agenda, but may be postponed for awhile. I had something monotone, but with a design picked out.



If you're wondering where Duke was during all of this picture taking, this was the place.

The closet leads you into the little master bathroom.
It is small, but very cute. I love the color...
...and I absolutely love the shower!
That's it! The "new old house" home tour is complete!
Come visit us sometime! We'd love to have ya! :)

No comments: