3.11.2012

Favorite Instagram Photos

Are you guys on Instagram? If not, you should join. It makes you feel like a good picture taker anyway. It is one of the reasons I don't take as many pictures with my camera anymore though. It is just so much easier to snap them with your phone! Follow me on instagram! My username is ccollyge. What's yours???

sleepy dukers...
fire!!
a day at the park with my loves.
duke + petco = gawkers
rudy toody shake your booty
Speaking of taking photos with a PHONE. As you might have read on FB, my phone with cray-cray. Minutes before my 5K on Saturday to be exact, which gave me a pit in my stomach and almost made the throw up. Running? Without music? That is enough to make you sick. Anywho, my phone wasn't responding to touch. I couldn't get the little slider unlock thing to work. I temporarily figured out that I could double tap my home button and control my iTunes since it was active, but I couldn't change songs. Torture- but better than no music at all. I listened to Forever Young like 5 times before I could finally get it to change songs. Anywho (I say that a lot, don't I? I think it is my ADHD - I bird walk a lot).

Anywho... :)

So after the race, I figured out that when I double taped my home button, the camera icon also came up in the corner, so I could go to my camera app, then exit from there. Only my phone began to do things on its own. No lie. Like pull up my contacts and randomly add them to my favorites, pull up safari and go to pages on my bookmarks, pull up my camera, switch over to video, and video for a few seconds...I kid you not. It was possessed.

So off to my friendly AT&T store I went. Two workers there attempted to unlock my phone with no success, and even witnessed that there was a ghost controlling my phone. They suggested that I completely reset my phone from iTunes. Mmmmkkk...so I go home and do that. {2 hours later} My phone still will not unlock, only now everything is erased on it and it is speaking foreign languages to me.

Dustin took it back today for me to tell them that suggestion was a FAIL. And they basically put it on apple and gave no suggestions. Sooo....

Suggestions anyone??? I think I will take it to Gadget Grave tomorrow and see what Cole can do with it. If you're ever having technological issues and are in the FSM vicinity, it is the place to go. But if they don't know what to do with it, I guess I will be calling Apple.

Pooie!! Life with no phone stinks! I'm having withdrawals, but maybe it is a good thing. I hope the loss of my phone makes you appreciate your phones a bit more. Hug them a little bit tighter tonight. :)

No comments: