2.14.2012

Kitchen & Dinning Room Tour

Our living room is one of my favorite spaces! It was already painted this chocolate brown, too. Bonus! The only new thing in this room is the rug, which I'm in love with.

Corky and Dustin hung the curtains yesterday, and if possible, I love them more than I did in our previous home. They needed a darker wall behind them, and the chocolate brown just ties in perfectly. I should've gotten a close up for you.
I'm not sure what to do about the light fixture. It is from the 1940s and is original to the home, but of course I can't help but picture a beautiful new pendant light or candle chandelier here. What do we think?

My favorite things about the kitchen are this cute chandelier, the cabinets - especially the glass one that displays my cutesy stuff, and the big stove.



Come back tomorrow to check our the living room, guest bedrooms, and guest bath.

No comments: