This guest bath was formerly a third guest bedroom in the house. That is why it is so huge. The previous owners had their own funky mirrors in this bathroom, and took them with them, so I tried to make due with what I had. The round mirror is something that was above our couch in our old house, and I repurposed it for the bathroom. I for the other mirror that is propped up from Kirkland's for a steal. I should've taken a close up of it, because it has some pretty detail.
The bathroom has some work to be done. I can't decide if I want to paint it or not. And I think I want to go more modern in here. Maybe a striped shower curtain, and definitely new towels - maybe a geometric pattern. And I am on the lookout for the perfect desk or hutch at a flea market to redo/paint. We shall see.
This was their baby girl's playroom. It was super cute. However, the color is not too awesome for a guest bedroom. For now, it must do. I would love to get a headboard for the bed, since it is just a mattress and box spring - I've got my eye on one from Pier One that is on sale right now. And I just need to decide whether to keep the bedding or not. It is the comforter we got when we registered. I L.O.V.E. the light fixture.
And this was their baby girl's nursery. Hence the pink chandelier. As you can see, it is now our baby boy's room...and crap room. We've got lots of paperwork strung about that we need to sort through. Everyone has a junk room, right? Just say yes.
I can't wait to transform this room into the room of our future little one.
All this talk about babies and y'all are going to think I'm keeping a secret from you!
Nope. Just got the fever.
Downstairs basement and storage spaces tour coming tomorrow.
I know you're excited. Ha!
107 comments:
buy tramadol without rx where to buy tramadol in the usa - next day tramadol online
tramadol generic good place buy tramadol online - best place to buy tramadol online reviews
buy lorazepam online ativan dosage nausea - ativan to valium conversion
buy klonopin online after effects klonopin overdose - treatment for klonopin overdose
buy tramadol online mastercard overnight tramadol online fedex next day - tramadol 100mg online overnight
buy klonopin online no prescription .5 mg of klonopin for anxiety - klonopin dosage per day
buy tramadol 180 buy tramadol legally online - tramadol online fast
ordering ambien online ambien generic pill identification - ambien side effects on men
buy tramadol hcl tramadol no prescription next day - buy tramadol cod online
buy tramadol online cod overnight can you buy ultram canada - buy tramadol in canada
buy tramadol online no prescription cod tramadol purchase online uk - tramadol 50mg tab
buy tramadol cheap no prescription tramadol withdrawal night sweats - buy tramadol online for cheap
buying ambien online ambien cr 6.25 generic - buy ambien online australia
tramadol online tramadol promethazine high - tramadol risks
where to buy ambien online stopping ambien cr 12.5 - how do i purchase ambien online with no prescription
ambien for sale no prescription ambien recreational use dosage - ambien online with prescription
order carisoprodol how to order soma - buysoma.org
cheap tramadol tramadol trip - buy tramadol online in australia
buy tramadol online buy tramadol mexico - tramadol high effects
soma online buy europharma somatropin - buy some plant
buy generic ambien online where can you buy ambien over the counter - ambien sleeping pills buy usa
order tramadol online without prescription best place buy tramadol - tramadol 50
buy klonopin online highest dosage klonopin - klonopin wafers dosage forms
buy tramadol no prescription overnight tramadol online bluebook - how long does tramadol high last
buy tramadol cash on delivery tramadol 50 mg tab amne - tramadol withdrawal hallucinations
klonopin antidepressant klonopin doses anxiety - klonopin taper schedule
buy tramadol with mastercard tramadol 50mg equal - buy tramadol an 627
tramadol no rx трамадол инструкция - tramadol in pregnancy
buy tramadol tablets buy tramadol tablets - buy tramadol 180 online
buy tramadol cod cheap tramadol overnight shipping - how to buy tramadol online
buy ambien online ambien side effect stories - ambien side effects depression
cheap viagra online viagra zug - buy viagra online overnight delivery
soma online soma triathlon - wash soma bras
purchase tramadol tramadol 400 mg - buy tramadol 200mg online
viagra for sale viagra dosage tips - viagra buy online no prescription uk
viagra online viagra online dr. fox - buy genuine viagra online canada
buy tramadol tramadol no rx - buy tramadol online no prescription cod
buy clonazepam what does 2mg klonopin look like - klonopin withdrawal weakness
ambien for sale online ambien cr rem sleep - ambien side effects liver
buy soma buy online soma no prescription - soma urine drug screen
soma online soma drug fibromyalgia - soma muscle relaxant overdose
buy viagra super active buy discount viagra online - is there viagra for women
buy clonazepam what does a 2mg klonopin look like - klonopin 1 mg high
order viagra prescription buy genuine viagra uk - buy viagra online australia paypal
ambien cr if you overdose ambien - generic brand of ambien cr
cheap sildenafil order viagra online in the uk - generic viagra levitra cialis
tramadol online no prescription buy tramadol online with mastercard - tramadol 800mg ibuprofen
buy clonazepam online klonopin withdrawal tingling - buy klonopin wafers
buy viagra cialis online viagra discount - viagra online nhs
soma online soma muscle relaxer for menstrual cramps - soma drug slang
tramadol online buy tramadol topix - cheap tramadol online cod
ambien online buy ambien online (no script) - ambien side effects webmd
soma muscle relaxant buy soma from usa - soma online in texas
discount viagra buy viagra online using paypal - viagra after 60
buy sildenafil viagra online pharmacy usa - viagra online 24 hours
buy cialis online cheap cialis online pharmacy - cialis us pharmacy
buy viagra online viagra online lowest price - buy viagra online debit card
buy viagra from canada buy viagra quick delivery - tosh.0 viagra test
Post a Comment