As promised...here are some pictures of Braelyn's first birthday party. She has gotten so big since we saw her last, and is getting cuter every time we see her too! It was the first time since Christmas we've seen all of Dustin's side of the family at once. With three nieces and one nephew running around, things have gotten busy, busy with this family!
Amber sent Dustin and I home with some baby goods - a boppy, swing, a baby Bjorn (spelling?), and a really pretty carseat cover and a few of Braelyn's cutest clothes...in case we have a baby girl. :) Dustin was a bit in shock that we were taking baby stuff home with us. Ha! I should've warned him on the way down it was going to happen to warm him up a little bit, but I didn't think of it! I know it's silly, but I got this warm, fuzzy, yet out-of-body experience feeling when Amber was showing me these things and we were loading them in the car, then unloading them later. I'm getting more and more ready to have a baby, and I think Dustin's slowly warming up to the idea of our lives changing! Ha!
Anywho- back to the main event! And what a beautiful day for a outside party!
Miss Brae sitting in her chair.

Cousins!
The older cousins, Drew and Morgan, wrestling!
Amber, Braelyn, Mogan, John
We attempted to get a picture of all four of them. Easier said than done.
Opening presents. Her big cousins helped a lot!
Sweet Emilee
Braelyn with her Papa

Getting ready to dig in!

I had to get a picture of the boys in their hats. They were standing around having a serious conversation and it was impossible to take them seriously!
Brae didn't want me in this picture I guess!
Uncle Jerry and Emilee helping Brae with her smash cake
2 comments:
MAN...B has really grown since I have seen her too! So I have to know...are you PREGNANT? or just preparing??? Exciting, either way! ;)
Yes she has! Girl, you saw me drinking a beer at the races last weekend! I'm just preparing! Haha. But just that is exciting for us!
Post a Comment