Kitchen skills that is.
My usual rotation of spaghetti, chicken spaghetti, meatballs, cheesy chicken noodles, fajitas, and taco salad was getting a little old. So I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and try some new recipes. And surprisingly, I loved all of the 5 new recipes I made! That never happens. I usually find a recipe that looks good, follow the directions to a T, and once Dustin and I try the meal I just think to myself, "Well that definitely isn't worth the trouble of making again."
I got my recipes from two places that I will definitely be looking into again - Pioneer Woman's blog and Real Simple magazine, which my mom got me a subscription to for Christmas. Thanks, mom!
Parmesan Chicken, Whole Green Beans, and Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
Spinach Lasagna
Beef Quesadillas
Oh, and let's not forget the heart shaped pancakes I made for Dustin on Valentine's morning. How good of a wife am I? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment