Rudy hardly ever gets face time on the blog anymore, and I wanted to give him some love since his love is just unconditional. As I sit and write this post, he is sprawled out halfway on my lap, halfway on the laptop. Is his hair everywhere? Yes. Is it harder to type? Yes. But he's worth it. He's our "first born" and still needs his mommy and daddy! :)
Here is what it is like to sleep in our bed. I know this pic is awful. I took it with my iPhone and it was dark in the room, but you can make out Duke on the right, Rudy on the left, and in the middle is my legs. I'm sleeping as straight as I can to not take up much room. And even if I want to move, I won't, because I don't want to disturb my babies.
Here's big brother and little brother cuddling on the couch.
Rudy taking a cat nap with his mama on one of our many snow days.
When he rolls over into what we call "upside down kitties", he is at his most comfortable place and his motor is on full blast. :) And Rudy isn't like most cats, he will let you rub his tummy. Like any cat though, you better stop when his tail starts whipping back and forth.
As you could probably figure out by now, I am an animal lover. When I was upset as a child, I would talk to my animals and they would make me feel better. Ha! I've always had a connection and soft place in my heart for all animals. I have an animal radar when we drive. I can see animals from a mile away and freak Dustin out when I squeal and yell at him to swerve. I'm surprised I'm a meat eater with how much I hate the idea of any animal enduring pain or suffering. Animals are a calming force in my life. They've taught me how to love and helped me through the tough times I've endured. They are always there and love you no matter what. May everyone know the unconditional love of having a pet...and the joy of cuddling with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment