Dustin and I have always been of the belief that New Years is pretty overrated. Our past new years have either been spent going to dinner and a movie, or being in KC for my grandparent's anniversary since they married on NYE (61 years ago??) Anywho...this year our neighbors, Ben and Monica, had some people over to eat, watch football, and chitchat. We headed over there until the stroke of midnight, when we promptly headed home for bed. :) Hey, I'm surprised we lasted that long.
I hate these 2 pictures of myself, but for your entertainment...
Another neighbor of ours, Dana, and myself. We do lots of crafty projects together. She has the most amazing craft room, so jealous!
On NY day we headed to my buddy Jessica's pop's house in Hot Springs for his annual New Years Day fish fry. We missed it last year since we were in KC, so we were glad to make it in 2011!
As usual, there was an abundance of fried food eating and beer drinking that lasted through the evening. We had a slumber party and headed home the next morning.
Here's Yessica and some pups her daddy had dumped at his house.

The bonfire...she was a beaut!
Chit-chatting around the fire...
Duke and his new little buddy keeping warm
Matt and Dustoni
Dustin, Me, Jessica, and Matt
May not have been fancy, but I think we rang in the new year in fashion!
On a sidenote...what a roller-coaster of a game last night. I'm not over it just yet...can't shake all of the might-have-beens....
Ah well...there's always next year! :(
Poor piggies.
No comments:
Post a Comment