I'm stealing this post idea from my friend, Christin's blog. She had the great idea to break down their Top 10 Moments in 2010. Why is mine Top 5 in 2010? Well...(1) I have a terrible memory and just couldn't think of 10 things...and (2) not too many big things happened for us in 2010 (that I can remember :)), and I don't wanna bore you by stretching this post out with boring stuff...
So here it goes...Top 5 in 2010! Doesn't quite have the same ring to it....but it'll work!
2. We became Aunt Carly and Uncle Dustin for the fifth time when we welcomed Braelyn Grace into the world.
3. We built a deck...a pretty big one.
4. We went to our first Dave Matthews concert! Dustin has loved DMB forever, and really, it was a rule that I had to love them too if this relationship was going to work.
5. While we were at DMB with our friends, Matt and Jessica, the boys surprised us with a trip to Destin, FL for Spring Break 2011!
We may not have had the most exciting year, but we sure had fun and can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us. Maybe we'll get a new car? Maybe we'll get pregnant? Maybe we'll endure a tragedy? Once thing is for certain....the only thing constant in life is change. We can only hope to remain happy and healthy and continue to be surrounded by the ones we love while appreciating and living each day to the fullest!
Best wishes for a grand new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment