This is the best I can come up with to entertain ya'll today...
I love...pedicures
But hate....paying $25 to get one.
I love...Duke and Rudy, my two furry loves.
But hate....the hair that is taking over my every inch of living space.
I love...getting my room ready for school.
But hate....knowing that school is about to start.
I love...eating ice cream.
But hate....how it goes straight to my derriere.
I love...having a pantry and refrigerator full of groceries and buying in bulk.
But hate....going to the grocery store and spending cash money.
I love...looking at super glamorous clothes, researching home decorating websites, watching the Rachel Zoe project...and so on.
But hate....the feeling of inferiority it gives me.
I love...where we live!
But hate...being 3 hours away from my mama and living the farthest away out of all of our immediate family.
I love...knowing that I'm headed to Lake Ouachita today for a weekend with my love and our best buddies Jessica and Matt.
But hate...that it is the last official summer vacation weekend. : /
No comments:
Post a Comment