In an effort to keep our personal life more personal, I've decided to make my blog private. For those of you who aren't aware, this just means that if you want to continue to follow my blog, you will have to let me know so I can invite you as a follower, and then you will have to sign in using your email and a password.
You may be thinking, "Well why the heck does she have a blog if she wants her life to be private?" Well......
Without going into too much detail on here...I'll just say that with my job comes a need to separate yourself from the politics that come along with teaching and the urge to protect yourself from potential gossip or prejudices. If you know me, I don't like to be muzzled or filtered. : ) I just want to be me...and not have to go through my mental Rolodex every time I write a blogpost or update my FB status to try to make sure I'm not giving off the wrong impression or filter what this or that person might think (mainly people directly related to my job)! I've given this a lot of thought lately, and I've just decided that this is the professional route, the higher road, and the best thing for my own sanity! :)

I'm going to leave this post up until next Monday for people who don't check the blog on a regular basis to see it. If you would like to continue to follow our blog, just email me at cdweath@gmail.com, or leave a comment with your email address. I'm going to email those of you who I know follow the blog regularly and whose email address I already have. In the future, you will have to enter your own email address and create a password to enter our blog site.
I hope this doesn't discourage anyone from following our blog! Please don't hesitate to email me or leave a comment that you would like to follow! I've heard several people tell me, our family members, or our friends that they read our blog, but I had no idea because they had never left a comment. We, by no means, have a huge following, but I don't want to loose readers because of this or scare anyone off!
Thanks for your understanding and patience!!!!
5 comments:
Add me please...mk.webb@me.com
Hey Carly! I would love to continue to follow your blog. Life is crazy these days, but I always enjoy keeping up with everyone on their blogs. My e-mail is brookemoreton@yahoo.com. I have a blog also and would love for you to check it out. www.daynebrookemoreton.blogspot.com. Hope all is well with you guys!!
Good for you, Car! I check the blog, will you please send me an invite? I believe you have my email address, but let me know if not ;) Love keeping up with ya!
Hi. I'm Nicole's friend from growing-up in Fort Smith. I enjoy keeping up with the Collyge family through your blog. I would love to be added to your list. karenbracken@yahoo.com
Thanks...tell Dustin hello!
add me too! luv ya!
Post a Comment