8.09.2010

Member/Guest Golf Tournament in Danville...with Picture Overload!

This last weekend, Dustin played in the Member/Guest golf tournament at Chamberlyne Country Club in Danville with John. I tagged along to stay with Amber and the girls. We had a lot of fun doing absolutely nothin'. It was really nice to spend some quality time with Morgan and Braelyn with just me and Amber. I really enjoy our time a lot more when they are at their house with minimal distractions (i.e. Nana, who Morgan is attached at the hip to when she's around!)

Here's Dustin after a long second day of golf.
Dustin and I about to eat dinner at the club after Day 1 of the tournament.
Braelyn, Duke, and Morgan

Morgan took these next few photos....

Brae and Amber
Braelyn (Ouch, sister!....that's bright!)
I have no idea how she made this red. Maybe she put her finger over something??
Morgan, Brae, and I playing Disney Princess Memory
Morgan and Braelyn riding in the stroller on our neighborhood stroll

Dustin and Brae. I was trying to teach him that the baby is mobile. He can move with her in his hands. Ha! He's getting better every time!
The Riedels minus Braelyn
Me, Braelyn, and Morgan lounging around after church
This was totally Amber's idea! We tortured Braelyn and put her on Duke's back. Morgan decided she wanted to hop on too.This was just before Duke decided he wanted to get up and bucked the girls off!
A great weekend with great memories and family! Thanks for the hospitality, Riedels!

No comments: