8.22.2010

3 Posts Sunday

It was only a 2 day school week, but believe me, it was way more than a 40 hour work week.
It was a great first 2 days of school. All went well considering nothing ever goes as planned.
Dustin got up, wished me a good day, and took my picture before my first day of school. This has become a tradition for some reason. Its like I'm a small child with my backpack on...nervous to start a new beginning!

I got a bit behind on the blogging because of my overwhelmed-ness. So be sure to check out the 2 posts below to see what we've been up to the past two weekends!
I'm off to watch my favorite Sunday shows...True Blood and Entourage...that is until Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters starts up again. Then I'll have some DVRing to do! Oh what an exciting life I lead!!!!

No comments: