8.22.2010

Chillaxin'

Modern Family anyone? I love the dad on that show...especially because he made up his own word, "chillax", like I often do. Its part of my unique character that I sometimes make up words without even noticing. This weekend I made up the word "fester". Its a verb, as in "There are ants festering over there." Sounds for real doesn't it?

We went to Ouachita again this weekend, but this time to meet up with Dustin's family. The Brasuells came, but the Riedels were missed. John has had a couple of big trials this summer that have kept them from coming to the lake as much as they normally do.

This is only like our 3rd or 4th time all summer to be with Dustin's family at the lake, and we've only been with my family at Tenkiller for 2 or 3 weekends. This summer just went by way too quickly!

It wasn't too hot out, but we took advantage of the cool times in the day and went out at 9am, came in for lunch and to chillax for a bit, then went back out later.

It was Emilee's first time on the boat, and its safe to say she loved it! Here she is with her big brother in her swimming pool on the boat.

Our boys chillaxin' in the water.
Emilee was passed out and ready for a N-A-P.
I'd like to say Duke was on his best behavior this weekend....but he wasn't.
Watching The Hangover, but not laughing at the movie....we won't even go there.

No comments: