So I missed a few seasons, but I watched Jake pick Vienna, and Ali leave, and I was hooked again! It's funny (or pathetic, perhaps?) how much I look forward to Monday night because of The Bachelorette. It makes me smile and gets me all giddy. Why? IDK! I often find myself cringing at awkward moments and some of the things the guys do!
Like this guy...Kasey. Really??? Really, Kasey??? Why don't you say "guard and protect her heart" one more time? I don't think she got the message. And a tattoo??? A tattoo says that your feelings are authentic? Um, no. A tattoo says you're mentally unstable. And the singing! Oh....the singing. Just stop. STOP! Not that he was much better than Justin. I was on Justin's side in the beginning, thinking he just got off on the wrong foot, but he repulses me now. Get that look off your face and quit talking about Rated R! He is too concerned with "winning" and is not there for the right reasons. Ali should've pulled a Jake-a-roo and dumped them both on the 2 on 1 date!

Here are my top 3. They're going the distance, I have no doubt!
Chris L.
He seems sweet, real, and like he gets all gushy in front of Ali, like it really COULD be the beginning of real love, not just "I'm going to act like I dig her because it's a competition." I like the fact that he didn't tell her about his mom's passing right away. Not playing the sympathy card was a score in my book. I also LOVE the way he LOVES his family. He may not be the one for Ali. There isn't a big romantic connection yet. But he seems like a great catch, and I think she's crazy if she doesn't keep him around out of the other guys.

Kirk
This one was an underdog for me. He didn't grab my attention right off the bat, even after the make out session in the bed during the video shoot (which I thought was a little sleezy on Ali's part). He really had me worried last week on his one-on-one date, but he came back! What a crazy story with the asbestos (I just had to google that spelling)! He didn't play the sympathy card either...good boy! He's unexpectedly cute and charming to me. LOVE him!

My number one...Roberto!! I like to sing it to the tune of GaGa's Alejandro. :)
Oh Roberto....muy caliente! He seems like a super normal, charming guy. Marriage material for sure! Grab him while you can, Ali! He won't be on the market for long! If she doesn't chose him, he will be the next Bachelor (if he accepted it - something about him tells me he doesn't like the spotlight, another plus!) I like the way he doesn't get into the house drama with the other boys. He seems mature and confident enough to just let it happen if it's meant to me. Me likey!!

Who are your top contenders????
1 comment:
ha ha! i didn't know you were addicted too! i am calling you right now to discuss! Roberto all the way! what a hottie....he is morgan's favorite too! :) how sad...my 5 year old is picking her favorite boy on the Bachelorette!!
Post a Comment