Have I mentioned I love my job? Cause I do!
I just got a brand new MacBook Pro, an iTouch, and a FlipVideo camera as part of a MacTeam grant I applied for. I also got 2 more iTouches for teaching summer school. I'm so pumped about putting these gadgets to use. Although Dustin and I already own a MacBook, I am by no means a Mac expert, but with a 4 day iCamp coming up in August, I hope to be a pro in training. While I'm excited about all of this new technology and what it can do for my students' engagement and potential, I'm a little nervous about my curriculum being more technology dependent. And...with all of this technology, comes accountability to put it to good use and keep test scores up.
Eye-Yi-Yi!!
As I tell my kiddos..."If you ever stop growing, you'll rot!"
Time to practice what I preach!
No comments:
Post a Comment