Rudy loves the window! He's sitting in it every chance he gets...especially when it is sunny outside!
Another one of Rudy's habits....eating flowers and drinking the water! The cat loves running water. We need to get him one of those filtrated flowing water systems. I brought these flowers back from Christie's wedding shower and it didn't take him long to find them! I found this when I turned around. He had taken the flowers out himself and was drinking away.
Dustin had flowers waiting on me the Sunday I came back from Jessica's bachelorette weekend (surprised? So was I! Pleasantly!), but they were on top of the fridge so it took me awhile to find them. That's where these flowers are headed unfortunately...it is the only place they will be safe!
Poor Rudy's life is about to be turned upside down though. We are getting a dog over Spring Break! Finally!!!!! I've been wanting a dog for-e-ver! We are leaning towards a red haired Golden Retriever. I know it will be hard for Rudy at first, but I hope that they become best friends. I've always wanted a dog and kitty that could cuddle up together like my kitties and Holly Belle could when I lived with mom and Johnny! We shall see!!!
1 comment:
My parents have 2 dogs and 2 cats and they are all BEST friends!! One of their cats (a little girl about 2 yrs) cuddles up with their 6 year old black lab... it's so cute!! I'm SO excited for you guys!! Dogs are so much fun!!
Post a Comment