Braelyn Grace Riedel
March 12, 2010
7lb. 12 oz.
The Riedels welcomed Braelyn Grace on Friday, March 12 at 12:12pm and she weighed 7lb. 12 oz! (Even weirder, Morgan was born at 6:03 on 6-03).
She is beautiful and perfect.
She has a head full of brown hair and those full Riedel lips, just like her big sister MoMo's. Amber had an easy delivery and other than the normal uncomfortableness and lack of sleep after having a baby, she feels great.
I tried to get some pictures with her eyes open, but every time the pre-flash would come on, she'd scrunch up her face and close her pretty blue eyes.
Proud big sister
Me and MoMo at the hospital
Dustin and I babysat at the hospital for a bit while John went home to take a nap and Amber rested as much as she could in the room.
Spring has Sprung at the Collyge Residence!
We headed home early Sunday morning to take care of some errands and check some things off of our "to-do" list. I needed to get a dress for Jessica's rehearsal dinner (cheap, trendy, cute Francesca's dress, check), pick up a baby shower gift, grocery shop, and go to the bank. Dustin sprayed the yard for bugs and weeds to get ready for Spring.
On my way home, I stopped at the local plant nursery to get some gardenias for our pots out front. Last year, my gardenias looked pitiful all year and never really got full, so I decided to go somewhere where they could tell me exactly what to do. I may not have a green thumb, but I can follow directions to a T! I decided to go with a fuscia color instead of red this year. They look really pink in this picture, but they are more red-pink.
Entryway decorated for Spring
My mom got me these cute bunny egg holders on my plates a couple of years ago. I need to get some decorative eggs to put in them and I don't know...it needs something else.
It's 8:00 and we haven't even eaten dinner. I love that it stays light out later, but it has really thrown me off schedule! I need to eat and get in bed! 5:00am is going to come early tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
1 comment:
Beautiful baby girl :) and I LOVE your spring decorating!
Post a Comment