This weekend, Amy Harris and I hosted a wedding shower for my lifelong friend, Christie. Her mom's friend, Jeannie Ray was nice enough to let use her home. We had a great turnout and Christie got a lot of great things! She and Jeremy already have a really nice home with a lot of really nice things, so they decided to set up a "honeyfund" registry in addition to their registry at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Christie and Jeremy are going on a two week honeymoon to Italy. I'm so jealous!!
Here is some of the decor and a few snapshots. Christie, Amy and I had a blast doing this for you and can't wait to celebrate with you in April!
Recipe card drop-off
We put together a photo guestbook. I got this idea from another shower I went to. Everyone's picture was taken as they walked in, and they wrote a sweet note to Christie and Jeremy inside. We'll put their photo next to their note and it will be a keepsake for Christie.
Food spread
coffee bar, cupcake tower, and punch
The bride with her two hostesses
Christie, her mom Jody, and her soon-to-be step daughter Natalie, who is the most well mannered little girl I've ever met!
No comments:
Post a Comment