3.01.2010

Round 2: Jessica B's Bachelorette Weekend!

My bestie Jessica is getting married in 3 weeks! We left for Hot Springs right after school on Friday. We got to stay a a really nice pad on Lake Hamilton for the whole weekend, FREE! Yes, nice! We went to eat at Back Porch Grill on Friday, then out on the town. 

The Bachelorette and Myself

The whole clan
Our view!
Saturday we headed to Oaklawn and then just stayed in for the night and had a slumber party. We ordered pizza, Jessica opened her gifts, and we recovered from the night before. 
Take 1
Take 2

Third Time is a Charm

The girls at the races
On Sunday, Jessica had a bridal shower at the house, so we had to get up fairly early and clean house as if 9 girls hadn't just had a bachelorette party at the house. 
It's hard to be serious with this girl.

It was a packed weekend, but I had an absolute blast! I'm the "new friend" in Jessica's group since I've known her the shortest amount of time, but I felt like I fit right in. She has the best friends who are so easy to mesh right in with. I'm normally a shy person until I get to know you and feel comfortable, but it didn't take any time this weekend. I laughed my butt off so much my cheeks hurt, and I think my sarcasm hit an all time high. I thought that I was sarcastic. Woo! These girls are some smarty-pants!

Three weeks til the wedding and can't wait!

No comments: