Is this deja-vu? Dustin's 2 sisters preggers at the same time?
NOPE!
Imagine my surprise when Dustin brings me this card home from his weekend in Danville with John, Amber, and Morgan. I'm pretty sure I didn't even read the card before my face turned to shock and I started screaming "HUNH_UH!" after glancing at "Aunt x5". Can you believe it? Nicole's little bundle of girl joy is due in October and Amber due in March! Amber should figure out what she's having just about the time Nicole pops.
If Tiffany calls me up in the next 2 months and tells me she's preggers, I will be speechless. I hope one of the three sister-in-laws decides to go for 3 kids so all of the cousins aren't too old before Dustin and I are ready. But if not, I guess we'll have plenty of babysitters!
Congrats, Riedels! We can't wait til March!
1 comment:
tooo cute! congratulations!
Post a Comment