Hello, strangers! It's been awhile, I know! We are completely settled into our new home, AND LOVING IT! But we wouldn't being sitting down right now if it weren't for our family traveling down and pitching in! Thanks you guys!
I'm really enjoying my new shorter commute to work, and although Dustin is having to adjust to a longer commute, he says he enjoys the thinking time and pretty drive to our house (p.s. - his "thinking time" is his "I'm making a list of all the things I need to do and I'm stressing myself out" time), but I love him for it!
The end of school is near (hallelujah), and I'm looking forward to lounging around my new, nice house for awhile. Although, we've got a busy schedule ahead of us. Between my teaching summer school, my 90 hours of professional development classes, and weddings, showers, and bachelorette parties, I'm booked! We're going to have to work to find time to get to the lake (and I WILL play hooky on a wedding to go to the lake)!
Here are some pics of moving day, and I'll get some updated pictures of our stuff in the house soon.
Movers Ready
It takes a village. There's one more car you can't see.
Addi and Morgan playing in the empty truck!
Rudy making himself right at home.
Addi and Morgan made good use of the bubblewrap.
Our first sleepover!
Addi passed out at Moe's. I don't blame her. I was pooped too!
No comments:
Post a Comment