5.01.2009

Weekly Wrap Up! Only it won't happen weekly...

Last weekend (yes, I am just writing about last weekend this weekend) we went to Ouachita for the night. We took Morgan and Drew to ride horses, and I know I had fun! I have begging Dustin to take me to ride horses for 3 years now. Being an animal freak, I just love the feeling of being on a horse. There's something strangely intimidating, yet very comforting about being on a horse. Morgan and Drew loved it too, but I think started to get a tad bored with the long, slow ride. I don't blame them. I wanted the horse to run, like full-out sprint, not a bumpy gallop. I just think that would be exciting...hmmm...maybe next time. 

Dustin and Drew on Sandy
Drew said they were loosing the race, and Sandy was a slow-poke. Dustin kept trying to kick her into 2nd gear, but ole Sandy was having none of it.

Morgan and I on Bonanza
Bonanza wasn't as slow as Sandy, but she had a mind of her own. The horse trainer said she was taking advantage of me, and I needed to let her know who's boss. Umm,okay...says the guy with horse riding experience. 



Next up is my class's field trip to the Arts Center in Little Rock this week. Our 4th graders created a sculpture and it was selected to be placed in the Little Rock Arts Center. Pretty cool, huh? Here are some of the kiddos with their masterpiece.
The last highlight of my week was the facial I received tonight courtesy of Jessica. She won an Arbonne party at a Bridal Fair, and I was more than happy to attend. I needed a little sumin' sumin' to get me feeling more girly. She even cooked us dinner. 
Free dinner + free facial = Heaven. Well...until you get guilted into buying something extremely overpriced, which I did. I'm gullable and naive, what can I say? Hope this next picture doesn't scare you. 
Sorry for looking pregnant in his picture by the way. Looks like I've got the ole tube top under-shirt pulled up a little too high...it happens when you sit like a pretzel on the couch.

SPEAKING OF PREGNANT....OMG.....I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE NOT POSTED ABOUT THIS!!!
Nicole, Dustin's sister, is preggers!!!! It will be there 2nd child, and we are going to be an aunt and uncle x3!!! I had to keep this a secret for awhile, so I kinda forgot it was news to everyone else. 
Congratulations, Nicole and Jerry!

We're headed to the Fort again this weekend. I'm helping throw a shower Sunday in Fayetteville for my BFF Hayley. Pictures to come soon!
Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments: