5.25.2009

Hayley's Wedding Extravaganza!


June 20th is fast approaching and Hayley's had wedding events out the wazoo. Here are some pictures of a shower and her bachelorette weekend from this weekend!

Carly, Hayley, Lindsey
Hayley and her mom, Robin
Pretty pink daisies and spider mums
The invitations for the bachelorette weekend...good job Lindsey!
After a 2 days solid of shopping...we were ready for a margarita!
Hayley opening her gifts
I had some very hilarious, very entertaining pictures of Hayley opening her gag gifts...but my life would be threatened if I posted them, so that will have to be left to your imagination. I had an AWESOME time this weekend with you girls. It was a much needed mini-vaca with the end of the school year near and summer shopping desperately needed. Thanks Hayley for getting married so we could have an excuse to get together again, and thanks Lindsey for putting the weekend together! Can't wait for our bridal dinner and spa day!

Oh, and we got a little bored for a few moments at the hotel.
 The following is for your entertainment only.
Happy Memorial Day everyone!!!!







No comments: