2.03.2009

Weekend Bliss





We spent this past weekend in the Fort as we do many weekends. We just can't keep away from family longer than 2 weeks! We had planned to stay with Mom and Johnny this weekend for my mom's 51st birthday, but she had more important plans in Cali. Can't say that I blame her! So, while Mom was having her birthday fiesta in Cali, we caught up with Dustin's parents. They made two of my favorite meals, filet, sauteed mushrooms, and a baked potato on Friday, and homemade Lasagna on Saturday. Umm...can you say heaven? Super yum!

I got to spend a little time at the park with Morgan and Drew on Saturday while Dustin and Corky drove over to Tenkiller to check out the construction progress on my parent's new lakehouse. I almost didn't go because I had a fever the night before and the crud that's going around, but am really glad I did. It made me feel better and I just love to watch those two play together. They obviously fight like brother and sister at times because they basically are, but they also are so sweet on one another (did you see that adorable picture of the two of them?). When they're not together, they are always on the phone. When she's on the phone, Morgan carries around her Mom's blackberry around and smacks on her purple gum (SO grown up), while Drew paces back and forth any and everywhere (I wonder who he got that from?!)

Well...I'm off to work out. This will be my third time in three weeks, but don't judge me! I'm working on improving the average!

No comments: