7.22.2011

HOME-ies

One of the pros of moving back to the Fort - hanging with old pals.

We headed downtown this last Saturday night to hear our buddy Jeremy's band, Wingnut, play at MoJo's. Christie, one of my bestie's since first grade, married Jeremy a little over a year ago, and we've been to a few shows since. I have a feeling we might become official groupies now that we live in town.

We made a pretty early night of it, since I had to get up early and drive to KC the next morning for the Weatherford family gathering, but I wanted to hear them play my favorite - Wagon Wheel. Since it is one of their most popular crowd pleasers, they usually play it later in the night, but I was surprised to see them fulfill my request to play it so I could head out early.

Success!

No comments: