7.11.2011

Anniversary Dinner Date

We were a tad late celebrating our anniversary, but we did celebrate with a dinner date Saturday night at Doe's Eat Place. Yummo! I was so freaking full when we left. I definitely had a food baby.

Dustin and I don't do gifts. We really don't get each other anything for anniversaries, birthdays, or holidays. Some people find that weird, but I like it just fine! We sometimes will buy something for our house, or get something we've been wanting for ourselves, but no gifts! We'd rather save for a vacation or make an extra car payment. What can I say...gifts are not our love language! We do get each other cards, if that counts! :)

Here we are on our way to dinner. I got this dress on sale at GAP for $24! I must say that the pics don't do it justice. It is super cute. It's hard to see the diagonal ruffle it has going on. It definitely needs a necklace or something, I am seriously lacking in the jewelry department. So much of my jewelry has broken lately. I need some new pieces. My buddy Jessica got me a gift certificate to Francesca's as a going away present, I need to make a trip there and see what I can find!

Are you asleep yet??? Probably lost most of ya'll with this post. Maybe I'll have something more riveting to talk about next time.


Happy Monday!

No comments: