
The principal has called. The offer has been made. But the details shall remain secretive until the board approves the hire. Duh. I ain't stoopid y'all.
I was pretty worried about this here little interview, let me tell ya. My interview was at 2:00 and I arrived in Fort Smith at approximately 10:30. I was suppose to pick Dustin's sister, Nicole, who's the secretary at another elementary in the district, at 11:30...so I just sat in the parking lot until then. I have this phobia of being late, so throw a big important event in there and I just become certifiably anal.
I took her back to work at 12:30...she gave me a little tour of her school (thanks for helping me kill time and calming my nerves, Nicole), and then drove straight to the school I was interviewing at and had a little panic attack there before I went in.
The interview lasted about 30 minutes, although it seemed to last about 2 minutes in my head. I rambled...a lot. It's what I do. I talked with my shaky hands. And I think I even let my silly little giggle go a couple of times.
Ah well. I guess it worked!! So glad the job search is over with and that is one less thing we have to worry about.
Now on to getting the house sold!
3 comments:
CONGRATS CARLY!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! SOOOO excited for you!! :) Can't wait to hear what grade and what school!! We're going to miss you here, but know that you are so excited to be back "home." Love ya!
YEAH! Okay now reveal, where ya teachin' girl? Welcome home to Fort Smith, the city just gained a jewel ;)
Post a Comment