D and I headed to NWAR last weekend. I left right after school to make it to Fort Smith on Friday night in time to take my mom out to eat at Fuji's Japanese steakhouse with Tiffany and Addi for Mother's Day. The food was delicious and I stuffed myself big time.
Then, Saturday morning we headed to Fayetteville to hang out with our buddies Hayley and Andy. The boys hung out and drank beer at Felton's while Hayley and I shopped around a bit. Then we headed to the Razorback baseball game. They had already beaten FL twice, so we were hoping for a sweep, but we brought no such luck.
Hayley and I....we did not plan the matching shirts, sunglasses, and hair - promise.
We are just dorks like that.
Me and my hottie hubs
Andy and Hayley
Oh...and we stopped at Slim Chicken's on the way to the game. MmMmMmMm!!!
We had a good time hanging out with good friends and seeing how much Fayetteville has changed since we've lived there. Every time I go up there, it just amazes me how much that area is still growing! Going to the baseball game also made me miss going to watch my brother play when he was up there. It sure makes me wish I hadn't taken those days for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment