3.31.2011

Our Last Night

On our last night in Destin, we decided to hit up another recommended restaurant, The Back Porch Seafood and Oyster House. Matt and Jessica liked this restaurant even better than Louisana Laginappe, and we figured out that both restaurants are owned by the same people, so they're good at what they do!

It was sad to know it was our last night. The time absolutely FLEW by. It was unreal to me that we had been there for 7 full days. Why does that happen when you're on vacation? Nonetheless, I know Jessica and I were very thankful that our two hubbies put this vacation together for the four of us. The secret planning was all worth it, and I know we made memories that will last a lifetime! That's what vacation is all about. Steeles, it was a great trip with ya, friends! Until next time (when we'll probably have babies on board)!





No comments: