1.24.2011

Two New Additions

We bought 2 matching chairs to go in our living room with our Christmas money. We weren't in desperate need of extra seating, although the extra seating won't hurt...we just have a large living room that needed more furniture in it!

I love them and think they look great with the curtains...but I think everything would look better with a little color on those walls! Dustin wishes I would just be happy with the way things are, and I am, it's just that I can't help but think of ways to make things perfect, ya know? I'm not the only one who always has something else in mind after you check something off on the wish list, right?! It's a woman thing!

And other shots of the living room, since I don't know if I've ever shown any....
Yes, Duke is sitting on the back cushion of the couch, and yes, the couch is torn from his chewing. We did have him trained from getting on the couch, but then he got sick for weeks, and we felt sorry for him...yada, yada, yada....we're bad parents. Don't judge.

1 comment:

The Rippy's said...

haha Love it Carly!! I love that Duke is totally at home. Jack is totally spoiled too... he is in for a rude awakening when this girl comes!