While some of you ruined the ending by reading spoilers (can't say I wasn't tempted), I have no clue who Ali is going to pick on the final episode! I am just smitten with Chris. I think he's the real deal. Whether or not they fit well together, I still don't know. It's kinda hard to tell none of their dates are realistic! I still love me some Roberto too, though!
I do have to say that I never really liked Frank. I thought he was a little obsessive with Ali and emotionally unstable throughout the show. After the whole "I'm still in love with my ex-girlfriend" debacle, I couldn't believe Ali broke down like she did! I mean she really was going to pick him, wasn't she?! I don't get what she sees in him! And I don't believe for one minute that his ex-girlfriend didn't see him before that taping in her apartment. If some ex came knocking on my door with a camera crew saying he wanted to talk, I think my response would've been a little more, "What are you doing here and turn the $#*@%^$ cameras off til you explain yourself. And then if I did for some reason decide to be on camera, I definitely wouldn't sound as immature and say, "I miss your kisses. You need to come home." That made me throw up in my mouth a bit. And then they proceed to make out on the couch...on Ali's show!!! SLEEZ-Y! Have some class and self-respect!
I do have to say I TOLD YOU SO! I predicted Roberto, Chris, and Kirk to be the final three, and if Frank had confessed a week earlier, I SO would've been right! As for who Ali will choose, I hope Chris.
Who do you hope she picks? Or do you care? : )
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who still watches the show! Chris makes fun of me for it :) I'm hoping for Chris too.... I like Roberto and wouldn't be sad if it was him, but Chris just seems so more real I think too. I haven't read any spoilers either, so we'll see on Monday! :)
Post a Comment