It's been awhile...sorry for the lack of posting. We've just been
L-I-V-I-N.
The end of the school year always overwhelms me and with three years now under my belt now, I still haven't gotten use to everything that goes along with the end of the year. Between retirement parties, going away parties, finalizing grades, printing report cards, completing RTI folders, DIBELS and DRA assessments, printing and filing out award certificates, planning Field Day, packing and cleaning my classroom, going to summer school meetings, packing and planning for summer school, using supply money for summer school, filing out permanent records, making an iMovie of 4th grade memories and burning 26 copies so each student can freakin' have one, I've been
OVERWHELMED!!!
Get my drift?
I'm a Type A, anal person. I get overwhelmed because I'm anxious and I'm anxious because I'm overwhelmed.
Kind of like the the Fat Bastard off of Austin Powers who eats because he's unhappy and unhappy because he eats.

I needed the extra Monday is what I'm saying.
Is it me, or am I holding that beer extra proud there?
Marmaduke's First Day on the Boat...he wasn't so sure!
The Captain and Co-Captain
Going for a mule ride...
Rockstar
Look at that cute lil rearend!
You can't see it, but she has her leg up in perfect lib form here. I think we have a future cheerleader on our hands. She's got the booty and the form for it.
I for one had a good 'ole time this weekend. I hadn't seen my mama since March and I was missing her. It was a great lake season kickoff!
Our last day of school was yesterday!
YIPEEEE!!!
Too bad I'm teaching summer school. And it starts on Tuesday. And I have to set up my room on Monday.
CRAP-OLA.
No comments:
Post a Comment