This is not just any entryway table. Don't let its simplicity fool you. This is the replacement table for the I love it - gotta have it - wanted it since this summer - its the last one - Dustin's a procrastinator - its discontinued - table. Did you get all of that?
I love this table too, not as much as I loved the other, but I do love this table. After taking this picture, I've since hung up our wedding photograph. I wanted to reframe it in a larger, thicker frame, but the frame I want at Hobby Lobby is a little pricey...so I'm gonna have to save up some deniro for that. I also need something to put between the lamps...maybe a decorative platter or bowl...any ideas???
2 comments:
Hi Carly!
I love this table! I don't know what the other one looked like, but I'm lovin this one! Is it from IO Metro? Pottery barn? It looks familiar.
Well I'm flattered you think it is from IO Metro or Pottery Barn! We actually got it from Hank's & More here in LR. It's a huge store and I was really surprised at the amount of original looking pieces they had. I adore IO Metro and Pottery Barn by the way...
Post a Comment