11.02.2009

Three for the Price of One

Welcome Emilee Katherine! 
Our 3rd niece was born Oct. 28, weighing 8 lb. 1 oz of pure preciousness. Nicole had what seems like the perfect childbirth and is doing really well. Drew has dubbed his baby sister with the nickname "Peaches", so FYI...Emilee and Peaches may be used interchangeably. 

Here is Uncle D with Miss Emilee
Peaches was curled up like a little ball. 
Uncle D almost covers her whole body with one hand!
Would you check this face out?
All together now..."Awww!"
Aunt Carly getting in some cuddle time. 
She was so warm and snuggly, I just wanted to squeeze hers up!
I don't think I'm the only one who she's got wrapped around the finger.
The proud Aunts and Uncles!
We just passed her down the couch.
Check out those feet-sies!
Our cute little punkin!
(Throwing up the westside).
We got to see Momo, too!

Woo, Pig!
Dustin and I headed to Fay-town for the game Saturday night. It was SO exciting!...NOT! I started cheering for the other team I felt so bad. 


We got some Addilyn lovin', too!
Mary Addily, would you look at all of those people behind you who love you?
What a lucky girl to have 5 adults go to the park with her!
What a sweet, sweet girl!
I hope you all had as joyous of a weekend as we did!

No comments: