This was my front door fall decor inspiration from Pottery Barn. It's very full, over-the-top, and would've cost me about $400-500 out of the catalog.

Sooo.....here is my bare bones, cheap version. I plan on building it up every year, but I still love it just the way it is.
I got the lighted pumpkins and garland from Hobby Lobby, 50% off of course. These are lanterns we already had, although they are getting pretty banged up so may need replacing next year. I couldn't decide if I wanted to door the garland around the door....maybe next year.
It officially looked and felt like fall at Tenkiller this weekend. My Uncle David and his girlfriend came into town from Missouri. We went out for a ride on mom and Johnny's new mule. The trees are starting to turn and there was definitely a chill in the air. We watched the Hogs out on the deck with a REAL fire, crackling wood and all! It was very relaxing. We had a great time. Thanks, Mama!
We stopped in Van Buren on our way back home to see the Nicole and Jerry. Dustin's sister is about to pop any day now, even though she isn't due til the 22nd. She started having contractions this weekend, so we may have our 3rd niece by the end of the week! Everybody pray for a strong, healthy baby and easy birth!
Hope ya'll had a great fall weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment