There are so many of you out there that read this blog. I'm terribly sorry I've been letting my fans down. It won't happen again.
I've been busy as a bee during the day and a lazy daisy at night. Here are the top 3 reasons I've been MIA as of late:
Reason #1

I know I'm a little late at jumping onto this bandwagon, but better late than never. Addicted doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this book. My thoughts and dreams have revolved around vampires for the last 3 weeks. I've been consumed. In fact, consider yourself important that I've set the book down, when I only have about 50 pages left to the end...the very end of the last book. Secretly, I think I'm putting the end off. I don't want it to be over. I'm so worried that someone might get hurt or I won't like the ending, and I just don't want to be angry! No matter the outcome, it is not a question as to whether I will read the whole series again, but I want to be this euphoria of the first reading to last! I've also watched the movie 2 more times and have a personal countdown for November 20th, the day the New Moon movie is released. Ahhh....
Reason #2
Can we just say 'nuff said? I don't even want to go there at this hour.
Reason #3
Soakin' up the sun on my birthday!
I LOVE that my birthday is usually on Labor Day weekend. We went to Tenkiller for 3 days. It was suppose to rainy, but it ended up being absolutely beautiful! In fact, the water was unseasonably chilly.
I turned the big 2-5, quarter of a century mark....insurance rate decreased. Mom got me a super cute new green purse and necklace with matching earrings. She and Johnny also got me some cash money....always a good gift. Luke and Tiff got Dustin and I both (his bday is this weekend) a Lowe's giftcard, which we used to buy 2 trees for our yard. Mom and Johnny also got Dustin some cash money which he used for a fancy new blower.
The week before Labor Day, we went to Ouachita with the Collyge's. I haven't done very well at taking pictures at Ouachita this year. I forgot to take my camera on the boat, AGAIN. Corky and Debbie got me 2 new fancy lamps for my one-day entryway table, but for now I have them in the living room. Here is one of them...along with our new woven blinds.
Here are some pictures of Labor Day weekend. GO HOGS! I know that watching football on the deck is going to become one of my favorite things!

Mom's new curtains and mirror


Holly Belle 15, #1 Best Dog!


I also had a great time this last Saturday in Fayetteville with Hayley. She got me a woven tray for my ottoman (pictures to come in later post). Thanks, Hales!
Dustin's Birthday is this weekend. I'm pretty sure Debbie, the grandkids, and his sisters are coming in town. Can't wait! I love company!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DREW! Who turned the big "4" yesterday on September 14th! Geez we have some September birthdays between our 2 families! Johnny's is next!
No comments:
Post a Comment