8.07.2009

The Relatives Came!

To continue the Tour de Arkansas trip, here are some pictures of when the relatives came to our house in Bryant! It was so fun to have that many people stay the night. It made our house feel like a home. I hope it gets to happen more often! 

One of my favorite children's books is The Relatives Came by Cynthia Rylant. There's a line in the book that says, "It was different, going to sleep with all that new breathing in the house." Umm....hello teacher friends!! I made a text-to-world connection! : ) 

Ali and Kelsee sleeping in Dustin's office
watching some tube...
jumping on the mattress, again!
We went to a flea market, and ryan had fun with the clothes and hats there.

Rudy wasn't sure what was going on...
Bath time! Addi was terrified of the jacuzzi bubbles.
We are headed to Lake Tenkiller again today. This time, my Uncle David, his girlfriend, and my nephew are coming into town! This is the last weekend before I start having nightmares about school! 

1 comment:

ty said...

woooohoooo, look at me go!