Okay...so I really want woven blinds in our living room and kitchen. We ordered one custom blind to be made online to try out and see what we think before we ordered all of the blinds we needed. We came across one problem. I LOVE the blinds from the front, but the "privacy liner" I ordered for the back, to block out some of the light, does not look very good from the outside window. All you see is this white covering from the outside.
Now, these will only be showing on the back of our house, but when we have people over, we're in the backyard a lot. Here are my options:
1. Keep the blinds the way they are with the white privacy liner, and deal with what they look like from the outside.
2. Pay a little more and get a "black out" liner instead of a white one (which results in the same problem, only it's black instead of white).
3. Don't get a privacy liner at all so you see the woven blinds from the outside window, and deal with the extra sunlight that comes in.
Leave your vote (option 1, 2, or 3) on the "shout outs" link. I need opinions, people.
2 comments:
I think I'm going with no privacy liner and just deal with the sun! haha Or if you decide you have to have one I'd do the black. That's my vote! haha
Thanks, Christin! I'm thinking the same thing. I'd rather have some light anyway and pay more on the energy bill....Dustin HATES the white!
Post a Comment