Amber, John, and Morgan came to LR today for Amber's follow-up blood work....and we got to eat dinner with them! We met up at Buffalo Grill for some good grub. Morgan loves her some hot dogs, so of coarse she ordered the foot long hot dog (which was on the kids menu). I've seen her eat a foot long before, but she just couldn't get this one down after all the sprite, cheese fries, and chips.
Thanks for inviting us for dinner, Riedels. We're glad everything seems to be going well with Amber's follow-ups, and as long as the she stays healthy, she can keep coming to LR for a blood test/dinner stop!
After dinner, we headed downtown for a second dinner at Flying Burrito for Kevin's 26th birthday. I didn't take pictures since I didn't know too many people at the table. You know, didn't want to be the crazy camera lady. Dustin and I were stuffed beyond belief from Buffalo Grill, but watching everybody eat our favorite burritos was pretty hard, so Dustin decided we could split a burrito for dessert. : ) I knew I picked him for a reason. No dinner for us tomorrow night. Our butts are working in the yard and going for a walk...or we might try out rock climbing with a crew of beginners going tomorrow night. I've always wanted to do that! I'll let ya know what we decide.
Hope you DIDN'T have a manic Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment