We went to Lake Ouachita last weekend with our friends Hayley and Andy. Between the four wheeling adventures, Hogs win, and dinner at Cajun Boiler in Hot Springs, I'd call this weekend a success!
Hayley and I visiting on the deck Friday night.
This little boy loves the lake...and sticks!
We went for an early ride before the game on Saturday.
We rode to the lookout spot.
After the game, we went for another ride. This time we got stuck, though. :/
It was definitely debatable whether we would get unstuck, but with Dustin and Andy ankle deep in mud pushing, Hayley pulling, and me on our four wheeler giving it gas, we finally got her out!
I attempted to take my picture with Duke....didn't turn out so well.
But Hayley and I got a cute pic! We could be sisters...we know....definitely heard it a time or two!
We have another busy weekend coming up. Our friends Kevin and Lauren are getting married this weekend at Mount Magazine. I'm ready for a weekend away with just me and my love, at a gorgeous place to boot!
No comments:
Post a Comment