It's been birthday season around these parts.
The birthday season kicks off with Amber's birthday on August 30.
Mine on Sept. 6
Drew's on Sept. 14
Dustin's on Sept. 19
Johnny's on Sept. 28
I guess people get cozy around the Holidays. :)
Here are some iPhone pics of birthdaypalooza thus far.
The hubs did good and got me this gorgeous John Wind Initial Cotton Pearl bracelet from the Secret Nook. I was just bragging on how we don't get each other gifts and he goes and ruins our streak. ;)
Corky and Debbie got me two pairs of shoes. These cute TOMS wedges and some Nicole wedges too! And a cute little Razorback ring. The card was pretty awesome as well. It said "You're still a knockout."
I'm a sucker for kitty and puppy cards.
Mom and Johnny got me the gift that never fails - $$$ - so I got myself some much needed new jeans for winter. These jeans to be exact...although mine seem darker.

The Brasuell's sent me flowers to school. They were sooo pretty...
Dustin had sent me flowers to school a couple weeks earlier. The note said, "Thanks for all of your hard work." It was quite unexpected and sweet. Don't know what's gotten in to him lately, but I'm likin' it!
Dustin and I on our way to the Brasuell's to watch the Hogs! Christie and Jeremy went with us...good times!
And tonight we went to La Huerta for Drew's 6th birthday! He loves him a Stephen's Special and some cheese dip. For his birthday, we took him to Toys R Us and let him pick out something. We saw Marilyn and Jerry at La Huerta, some of the Collyge's best friends, and they came over and gave him $20! Ha! He was on cloud nine!
More of birthdaypalooza to come.
I've pretty much decided after writing this post that I'm pretty dang spoiled and well taken care of. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!
Now I've got to decide what to get Dustin for his birthday on Monday. See! He's started something here and I don't like it. He says he doesn't want anything, but is he just saying that? Will he be disappointed if I don't return the gift giving favor? Ugh! This is why I don't like gifts!
{ Still love the bracelet though. :) }
No comments:
Post a Comment