6.01.2011

Too big!


MoMo's 6th birthday is Saturday (yes, sixth! As in going into first grade!), but we celebrated last weekend at the lake on Memorial Day since we were all together. It was a good ole homemade birthday with family, just like the ones I remember being a kid.

It felt so good to be back on the water. I have been so excited about lake season for quite awhile now! This summer is packed full of professional development for me, taking up two of my weekends in June, so I am going to savor every minute of lake time.

Drew, Amber, Morgan, and me
The lake was still pretty high from all of the rain. I don't remember ever seeing the marina look like this!


Duke can always be found bumming a seat.
Morgan, Braelyn, and Drew (Emilee had a fever and didn't make it until Sunday)

Birthday Girl!



HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY, MORGAN!!

No comments: