6.12.2011

Girls Trip to Cali: Cookout at Ron and Mea's

On Saturday, my last day in Cali (everyine else flew back Monday instead of Sunday, but I was already being docked 2 days of pay from school - BOO!), we headed over to my Aunt Pat's bestie's house. Mia and Ron both work on Wizards of Waverly Place and have the cutest little fourth grader named Joey. They have a beautiful home in the Pacific Palisades and invited us over for the afternoon. We got to watch the Wizards gag reel, but we didn't get to see the yet-to-be broadcast series finale! That is apparently under lock and key.

addi + ryan
addi + ronnie...chillaxin by the fire
We attempted to get a picture of all the girls...which was near impossible with Mea's cousin cracking us up. I'm telling ya...we laughed a lot.
The whole reason for the trip, or the reason the trip was even thought of...
My Aunt Debbie and her 3 beautiful girls. The oldest, Sara, moved to northern California after college for her job in social work. Sara hadn't seen her family since Christmas, so we wanted to bring family to her.
Another attempt at a group pic...

This will truly be a trip I remember for a lifetime, and one I hope we can recreate again before everyone's families expand too much and get too busy. I am so proud to come from a family of strong women. My grandma, mother and her two sisters haven't always had the easiest hands dealt to them, and they aren't perfect, but they are good people. They are the epitome of independent, courageous, selfless women.

No comments: