So...we've been kinda busy! This was actually my first full week of summer. I finished my two week 8am-8pm class last Saturday, and we officially moved to Fort Smith on Sunday. Since we've been in town, I've been working a bit on my classroom, we've eaten dinner with Dustin's grandparents, and we've just been getting settled into our new life here.
But before my two week class, I did get a little taste of summer. Here are some pics of our trip to Tenkiller from a couple of weekends ago. We are headed to Tenkiller again this weekend for the fourth of July. I'm super excited, because it's the first time we'll be there with Luke, Tiff, and Addi. Can you believe that?! And it's July?! Where has the summer gone?! Plus, we have some family coming for the weekend. Yea!
Mr. Easton John
Somebody should've taken her sunglasses off!...or worn some sunscreen!
Mom and I on a mule ride
1 comment:
Your dog just cracks me up.. thinks he's a 5lb lap dog! Too cute!
We are normally always at Tenkiller! Going to Kaw Lake over by Ponca City this weekend for the 4th! Maybe we will see you at Tenkiller sometime!
Post a Comment