It was Matt's idea. The first day we were there and walked past the scooter rental place, he started talking about wanting to rent scooters. Pretty soon Dustin was talking about it too. I honestly thought the idea would never materialize, but it did. And I ended up being pretty pumped about it too when we decided we were actually going to follow through with the idea. We rode them up and down Old Hwy 98, along the different beaches of Destin and drove them to the Outlet Mall. We paid for 4 hours and used it over 4 days. Any longer and it would get boring and your butt would definitely go numb. I was a little scared at first without a helmet and a (ahhem) unexperienced scooter driver, but lots of people use them down there and Dustin ended up knowing what he was doing after all, so I felt safe.
It's no Harley Davidson, but it worked just fine.
We stopped in different areas to look at the different beaches and views...
I felt very Top Gunish in this picture.
1 comment:
I am looking for kids electric scooter .I was looking at the storm scooter but can’t find reviews on it.Any help would be appreciated.
Post a Comment