It was great to have a weekend at home to check off some to-do's and honey-do's off the list. Dustin and I ran errands all afternoon Saturday, slept in this morning, and got a lot of things done today.
I got the Christmas itch early (as usual) and decorated the tree and some things inside 2 weekends ago. I like to decorate early for 2 reasons: (1) I like to enjoy it for awhile and (2) it gives me time to arrange and rearrange.
Here is our beautiful tree!
This WAS on the entryway...I've since taken it down to use outside. I don't want to spend money on garland for our outside door, so I'm going to use what was on the entryway table.
the guestbathroom
our Razorback tree in the kitchen
Dustin hung up our new curtains today! Don't they look great? I absolutely love them! They had some elegance to our living room, which needed more of a feminine touch to it.
Dustin also started hanging up the Christmas lights today and almost finished before running out of lights and daylight. I made a wreath for our front door with ornaments and ribbon I already had. I'll post pictures of outside decorations when it's all complete. What about y'all? Have you gotten the decorating itch yet? I love looking at other people's houses and Christmas decorations. It is definitely where I get my inspiration and ideas. I'm so not original!
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving this week! I'm excited about a two day work week and dinner tomorrow night with Christin and Sarah, two girls I interned with at the U of A.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
1 comment:
LOVE your Christmas decor!!! Will you come decorate my house please?!?!? :)
Post a Comment