It's only Friday and I'm already having a great weekend! Bryant schools were out today for AEA day and it just so happened to be the Little Rock Junior League's Holiday House (I'm betting a woman was in charge of scheduling AEA day...just sayin')!
My buddy, Hayley, and her mom, Robin, took off work and drove down from Fayetteville to come spend the day shopping with me (well....they had other people to see, too). This is the only picture we got, but its been awhile since Hayley and I had a picture together, so I'll take it!
Dustin parents, Corky and Debbie, are coming in tomorrow morning. Dustin and Corky built some shutters for our front window and they are going to stain them and hang them tomorrow while I take Debbie to Holiday House. Lucky me! Friends, family, and new shutters on my house! I'm feeling very blessed this weekend!
2 comments:
LOVE your scarf and earrings! You look beautiful! :) I'm going to holiday house this weekend too!!! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow!
Thanks, Christin! You are very sweet to say that. I can't wait to see ya! I picked something up for your little bundle of pink joy today!!!! Can't wait to see your little belly at dinner!!
Post a Comment