I've been slacking on the blog posts lately....and the pictures. I've hardly taken any pictures the past couple of weeks.
Last weekend, we headed to OK Friday night. Addi was there and I had missed hers.

These are the faces she makes when you want to take her picture. She LOOKS like she is shy. Don't be fooled.
The next morning was my step-sister, Whitney's baby shower (didn't get any pics of that - slacker). Mom and I took Addi with us while Tiff got ready for my brother and Tiff's friend - turned our friend's- wedding which was Saturday night. Melissa and Dooly have been dating for years and it has been a long time comin'! They had the cutest little fall wedding. I adored all of the details from the sunflowers to the bridesmaids' chocolate brown dresses - loved it. Again....I didn't get many pictures at the reception. Just these...
a picture of the bride and groom's back and the back of Addi's head

Told ya it wasn't much. BUT...I did get a lot of hilarious pictures of my brother and Erin dancing at Faux Pas into the wee hours. Hehehe. These make me laugh.

My personal fav is the top left.
"Seriously?!" you ask??? Yes, seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment